Bravecto Small Dog 4.5-10kg Chewable Tick & Flea Tablet Orange
R255.00 inc. Vat
After treating, Bravecto Chew starts killing fleas within 2 hours and kills >95% of fleas within 12 hours for 12 weeks.
Bravecto kills 100% of ticks on dogs within 12 hours and has no known resistance.
Bravecto Chew last for 12 weeks for ticks.
How to give Bravecto to dogs
- A single dose of Bravecto® Chew should be given to the dog by mouth with food.
- Safety in puppies less than 8 weeks old and/or dogs weighing less than 2 kg has not been established
- Keep the product in the original packaging until use
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS & PETS
- Can be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder
Bravecto Small Dog 4.5-10kg Chewable Tick & Flea Tablet is a chewable oral flea and tick treatment given every 12 weeks and can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
Compared to other products that must be given every month, Bravecto a cost-effective option for keeping your pet protected as it also won’t wash off.
That’s easy and convenient treating, fewer chances to forget and a better experience for you and your pet, all taken care of with just one dose.