R95.00 – R120.00 inc. Vat
• Can be used on dogs and cats to control ticks and fleas.
Avoid prolonged contact with, or inhalation, of dust. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after use or accidental skin contact. Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst applying. Prevent drift onto other crops or areas not under treatment. Destroy empty container and do not use for any other purpose. Prevent contamination of food, feed, drinking water and eating utensils.
Allow 14 days between last application and harvest or grazing and 7 days between last application and slaughter of fowls for human consumption. Poisonous by swallowing and inhalation. May irritate eyes. Toxic to fish, bees and wildlife. Store away from food and feed. Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals. Keep container well closed.
Store in a cool, dry area. Keep out of reach of children. Store away from food, feeds, seed, other agricultural remedies and out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.