EnteroZOO Detoxication gel 15x10g
R598.00 inc. Vat
EnteroZOO serves to detoxify an animal’s body. While passing through the digestive tract it binds toxic substances, pathogenic bacteria, and allergens and conducts them out of the body in the stool. EnteroZOO is very safe, is not absorbed, and can also be used by females with young or nursing, as well as by young themselves.
- It alleviates the course of infectious diarrhea, poisoning, and allergic afflictions
- It regulates chronic diarrhea in animals
- It accelerates the healing of wounds
- It reduces harmful effects during antibiotic treatment
- It improves the general resistance and condition of the animal.
EnteroZOO acts as a selective filter in the digestive tract, capturing only pollutants such as toxic substances, bacteria, viruses, and allergens, while leaving substances the body needs.
EnteroZOO removes pathogenic bacteria from the digestive tract, thereby helping adjust the balance of intestinal microflora, thereby supporting the animal’s immune system.
First aid when animals are poisoned: At the first signs of poisoning immediately administer a double dose of EnteroZoo and seek out a veterinarian. EnteroZOO absorbs toxic substances and thus provides the animal with first aid in the case of poisoning!
Stomach & Digestion EnteroZOO Detoxication gel variants:
- Detoxication gel 10g